The project aims at disseminating the Restructuring concept, favouring the promotion of the development companies and industries as well as showing to the organisation strictly linked with the workers the process for helping to focusing and individuating a solution for the created situation.
The objective of the project is to clarify that a change does not means a worsening of a situation, but also a challenge that could be exploit either by the employer or by workers as demonstrated in the different socio-economic researches.
The involvement of 6 western countries is strategic for the good quality of the results and the data: it means that there will be the real situation as well as the possibility to individuate and focus the common point.
Another very important and innovative objective is the comparison with the new Eastern countries that have undergone the Reconversion process in the last twenty-year period.
The comparison between these two particular situations could give several information usable for solving and theorising a European model as well as for creating a common base from which it is possible to think to European Labour Market.
The sharing of the language, the prevision and the linguistic code can give much more confidence to the Europeans who are able to understand and affront the strategic changes required by the socio economics market.
The innovativeness of the T.I.R. project is assured by:
- The specific competences of each partner involved able to represent the new European context
- The synergic use of three integrated operative instruments such as CG (Corporate Governance), CM (Change Management) and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) in the specific socio – economic context
- The capacity to describe an European process resulted from the comparison between restructuring and reconvertion processes it follows that T.I.R project will achieve the following innovative and strategic objectives:
- Addressing restructuring as an inherent trait of the European economy
- Promotion an effectively combine proactive policy and negotiated preparation
- Promotion a strategic vision, taken into consideration either the short-term actions and the long-term priorities
- Ideation an instrument able to managing, monitoring and follow-up restructuring and reconvertion processes
- Contribution to the development of the European Labour Market and the achievement of the Lisbon targets
- The comparison and dissemination of a model that aims to private and manage the industrial and companies’ crisis accompanying the companies in the socio- economic change
Outputs of the project
- Dissemination of Corporate Social Responsability (CSR), Change Management (CM), Corporate Governance (CG) culture.
- Implementation of social dialogue methodologies for an entrepreneurial and territorial Change Management.